Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Day +117

Another week has passed.  The weekend is over, new week rolls along.  Another step down in Zevi's Tacralimus dose.  Another Chimerism test showed 100% donor!  Good news.

The whole sleeping thing continues to elude us.  Part of the night I take regular trips over, part of the night Alla spends shuttling between the two rooms, two beds.  Just crazy.

Benya is doing well, his thumb does not bother him much and it looks like the nail is about ready to fall off.  Sorry for that bit of graphic imagery there, but hey, I calls it as I sees it.  I am using the opportunity to introduce the boys to good music.  The official daily thumb bandage changing song is "Yellow Submarine" by The Beatles.  The boys seem to like it and I slip one classic or another into the mix.  We have a fresh crop of books, in both Russian and English.  A bit hit or miss, but mostly hit.  I think we have been making some progress on the iPad from too.  Though we really have to get that sleeping business under control.

Over all - a good week, a few crummy nights, a good day.  We will take it.  I may feel differently at 4:30 AM, but now - we'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment