Saturday, June 22, 2013

Things are moving along.  Today was interesting in a couple of ways.  For one, the boys only slept for one hour during their nap and the rest of the day was virtually meltdown-free.  Which, in itself, is an achievement and, perhaps, a sign of growth.

Also, the boys are starting to string two-concept not-quite-sentences together.  An example.  Benjamin wanted me to get a truck that rolled away.  So, he said "thprrrr papa!" - which we correctly interpreted as "I want papa to give me my truck."  OK, I won't read much into that.

Benjamin also has the distinction of the following remark.  Alla pointed out a circle and asked "What else is round?"
"Papa!" was the immediate reply.  No comments needed.

The boys have been drawing (with washable pens).  I have one drawing from each, titled (yes, both of them) "Hhshshsssss luna abka" meaning "Rocket moon clouds".

No comments:

Post a Comment