Tuesday, August 30, 2011

a much delayed (small) update

The boys have been growing well and continue to become (somewhat) more interactive.  Ben makes more of a determined effort to communicate - by repeating "hi" when he is in the mood.  Zev mostly luxuriates in having less stomach pain these days.  Both are clearly more fascinated with toys, especially the ones that move and make noises.  I think I qualify.

Now, I know y'all want more pictures...but right now the camera battery is completely discharged.  The battery is getting juice, and in the mean time - here are three recent captures from Alla's cell phone.

Ben: "This lying next to each other thing is weird..."
Zev: "Who cares, bro, we gonna be on TV!"


Ben: "Hey!  I know you, bro!"
Zev: "Dude, that stain on your pants better be milk!"


Ben: "Oh, snap.  Mom, tell me that wasn't in the shot...  Was it?"
Zev: "You see who I'm dealin' with here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment